Firstly here is some context:
My A level predicted grades are:
A* in English Literature
A* in Media Studies
A/A* in Photography
A* in EPQ

I have a D* at AS level in Travel in tourism

In both of my mocks I achieved A*A*A .

At GCSE I achieved: 9,8,7,7,6,6,5,5,4 (9,8,7’s in humanities and others in STEM)
Average GCSE grade = 6.333333

Do you think that with this data I will be able to achieve my predicted grades considering my prior attainment is relatively average?

I would like to here your thoughts. I have to achieve A*AA to meet the conditions of my offer
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Tomjamies
Firstly here is some context:
My A level predicted grades are:
A* in English Literature
A* in Media Studies
A/A* in Photography
A* in EPQ

I have a D* at AS level in Travel in tourism

In both of my mocks I achieved A*A*A .

At GCSE I achieved: 9,8,7,7,6,6,5,5,4 (9,8,7’s in humanities and others in STEM)
Average GCSE grade = 6.333333

Do you think that with this data I will be able to achieve my predicted grades considering my prior attainment is relatively average?

I would like to here your thoughts. I have to achieve A*AA to meet the conditions of my offer

From you mocks, i think you will get the grades. Well done on the grades you achieved.
I don't see why not - you had extremely high marks in subjects similar to those you're taking at A-level, and just did more averagely in subjects you weren't as strong in. Since you played to your strengths it seems in choosing your A-level subjects, there's no reason to believe you won't achieve those predictions, provided you keep working at your current subjects.
Reply 4
Sorry for the late reply - thank you for your positive responses :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest