Kentstudent2020
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was accepted conditionally upon completing my bachelors in Canada with a minimum 2.7 . I was well on my way to be above that requirement but due to the pandemic my university switched to remote learning and is issuing pass/fail grading and not letter grades, how will this impact my conditional offer?
tputnam
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kentstudent2020)
I was accepted conditionally upon completing my bachelors in Canada with a minimum 2.7 . I was well on my way to be above that requirement but due to the pandemic my university switched to remote learning and is issuing pass/fail grading and not letter grades, how will this impact my conditional offer?
Contact the admissions team at https://www.kent.ac.uk/contact-us or on +44 1227 768896 and they should be able to help you out. They may not even know themselves at this stage.
StudentRep Annabel
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kentstudent2020)
Hi there!
I believe you posted this, or something similar in another thread. In case you didn't see my reply on the other thread, here was my post...

Firstly, congratulations on your offer to study at Kent
I know that these are uncertain times and it can be challenging when you're applying to university. I would recommend contacting the International Recruitment team at Kent or Recruitment and Admissions (I will link their contact info below) and keeping up to date with Kent's applicants website.

The university are currently working on their admissions process so you may not get an answer straight away. You are not alone though, there are lots of other students who are going through a similar thing
Best of luck with everything and I hope that you get the answers you need as soon as possible!

Contact info:
International Recruitment
Recruitment and Admissions
University of Kent Applicants website
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (214)
52.45%
No, they should still go ahead (57)
13.97%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (137)
33.58%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed