Her Majesty is a waste of potential

Watch
Ratsuma
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
My English teacher did not actually call me a huge waste of potential whilst the whole class was listening, she was actually addressing a boy sat on the opposite side of the classroom. "You too," she said, to me,instead (even though I was sat completely innocently and silently perhaps even overworking) :/

Anyway, after a short review of more of my teachers' comments thus far (year 12)-including-but not limited to:
♕ "If you don't get an A that's a waste of intelligence"
"I'm calling home"
♕ "You haven't done the homework again so I'm calling home"
♕ "We. We just don't understand you?"
♕ "Don't waste your time"
♕ "I gave you a D as a wakeup call"
♕ "Okay but the holidays ended 3 months ago"
♕ "sry but ur gonna have 2 go on report"
♕ "You smell like cannabis"
Spoiler:
Show

(disclaimer I neither condone nor partake in this, don't it's bad for your health, but this was an actual comment)

Name:  no ragret.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  95.5 KB
I have decided that it is finally time to reveal my true form and, after all, one man's deadly virus is another man's opportunity to 'grow their grade' u_u

The aim, currently, is just to bring history back to a B and maybe improve the other predicted grades which I believe are:
Psychology B
English B
History D
It would also be nice to go back to parents evening being tolerable. Okay don't forget to smash like
-{that will be all}-
Ratsuma
Rep:
?
I achieved not even 1/3 of the work I was supposed to do today. Which was mostly my fault for being late to my own lessons :bhangra:
Tomorrow we rise early to finish all the work and such. Massive shortcoming after the mass productivity of yesterday but hey ho- we move.
Name:  23 o3.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  162.4 KB
(managed to tick off one thing today)
Name:  mango.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  132.7 KB
Spoiler:
Show

It's mango in a can

.-(peak sleep deprivation)- やれやれ
New post tomorrow morning, lets see what time I rise and shine
Ratsuma
Rep:
?
It's 4:04 and I've done mucho but I've still much to do
Today I've realised that:
*Uncle Iroh was right about tea Name:  uncle iroh tea.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  4.2 KB
*breaks are just as important as everyone says
*Not sticking to a schedule makes it very difficult the next day
*Any and much sleep is better than not sleep at all
Spoiler:
Show

Name:  linguage.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  5.8 KB

(My epiphany is definitely stating the obvious but that sounds like a you problem to me)
Going on my "one trip outside per day" walk now. It's honestly pretty exciting, what will I discover in the wilderness? Will I be bust by the cops, or infected by Prince Charles himself?
Attached files
Ratsuma
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Good morning <3,
It's a Saturday and I woke up at 7 am to do work because I did nothing yesterday.
I keep going to bed past 1 am which, unsurprisingly, kills productivity and I couldn't even be bothered to go on a walk either (until I had to get chips for dinnnah )which forced me to stand outside because of the shops social distancing policy.
Fortunately, there was no queue outside of Tesco (got a smoothie) but inside it now looks like an apocalyptic zone. Yellow and black tape is marked across every section of the floor, symbolising meter squares, and you must stand 2 squares apart at all times. The checkout has big yellow barrier to distance you from the cashier and there is always a security guard and a worker limiting the people coming in and out. I guess for some people this seems really scary/intimidating but I found it a little entertaining when a woman wearing a mask :zorro:eyed me up suspiciously:ninja: as I was walking :creep:towards the drinks and then she dodged past me with excessive speed when I moved past her.
Aside from"the end of the world", the rest of the day was uneventful; I set up a Minecraft realm and then felt overwhelmed by the number of friends wanting to join so I stopped looking at my phone (feel bad kinda). I also FINALLY finished the Eng lit set book "A Little Stanger" (rate about 5/10, ending was good but that may have just been my relief at finishing it).
On Thursday I got work done and went on a pleasant walk, turned "dangerous". I climbed over a barrier saying "dangerous walkway, do not enter" and as it turned out the walkway was not so dangerous BUT, climbing over another barrier on the other side caused me to cut my leg- this was very hypocritical of the sign to do that and I appreciated the irony :/
It's been really difficult to achieve all the work I've set for this week but hopefully, next weeks amount will be a little less and it will pay off before Sixth Form starts again :3
EternalKnight_02
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What. The. Hell...
Ratsuma
Rep:
?
(Original post by EternalKnight_02)
What. The. Hell...
Um day in the life i guess?
Ratsuma
Rep:
?
31/03/20
Saturday I went on my first 5K run in like 6 months and It sucked because I'm much worse than I used to be but, by Sunday I had achieved all the work I wanted to do:borat:, except for reading 1984 for English but that was very optimistic in the first place.

Monday I only managed to do a small chunk of the work I wanted to do (English Lit poem stuff). Today I also did very little work and now I have more English and History catch up to do but at least the Easter holidays :bunny:are coming up. I find that it is difficult to structure your day without college because once you wake up late it skews your whole day a little and makes you feel kinda crap. Today I went on a 2hr walk and bumped into my friend so we talked (2 metres apart :five:) for a bit, so there was no work done there. Tomorrow is a new month and a new chance to get stuff done, and, happy 4/20 to that.
Name:  strawbb.png
Views: 4
Size:  68.4 KBHope you are well,
goodnight <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (270)
15.54%
Uncertainty around my education (273)
15.71%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (174)
10.01%
Isolating with family (122)
7.02%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (78)
4.49%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (145)
8.34%
Loneliness (172)
9.9%
Financial worries (68)
3.91%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (158)
9.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (124)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (154)
8.86%

Watched Threads