The Student Room Group

Child nursing September 2020 brostol

I have formed my place at Bristol , Uwe for childrens Nursing September 2020 anyone thinking of going here for nursing ????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Elliegeorgia1223
I have formed my place at Bristol , Uwe for childrens Nursing September 2020 anyone thinking of going here for nursing ????

UWE is my dream uni for Children's nursing! But I am a late applicant so don't know if ill get a place! Hoping I can join you though, Glenside campus is so cute.
Hey, have u manager to get a place???
Reply 3
Hey, have u manager to get a place???

Not heard anything yet, but it’s been Easter weekend I guess! Waiting and waiting is so hard!!!!
Have u had an interview??
Reply 5
Have u had an interview??

Nope. Only sent my application off last Tuesday. Hoping to get an interview 1/5 of the places I applied, UWE is by far my favourite!
Reply 6
I applied not long ago too. I haven't heard anything back yet. Hoping to get a place I'm just nervous about moving. I'm currently paying for my car so I don't know how I'm going to be able to afford it all. I also want an accommodation with an en-suit, I just don't think I could share a bathroom ahah!
Reply 7
Original post by Dems1999
I applied not long ago too. I haven't heard anything back yet. Hoping to get a place I'm just nervous about moving. I'm currently paying for my car so I don't know how I'm going to be able to afford it all. I also want an accommodation with an en-suit, I just don't think I could share a bathroom ahah!

I think the campus for Nursing has no en-suite accommodation. But the main campus is a short bus ride away which does. I wish you luck in getting a place also! I still havnt heard anything from UWE yet either. But I have today from another uni.
Yep glenside is main healthcare student accommodation , at first I was a bit unsure as to whether I could cope without an en-suite but there are two bathrooms per room and about 6/7 for each flat . And also it’s much easier to get to lectures in the morning for sure! Especially after a night out aha😂😂xx
Reply 9
I just want to hear back, this is my last hope now. I applied here last year and got a place but I rejected the offer as I was a grade off. Fed up of waiting now xx
Reply 10
I just want to hear back, this is my last hope now. I applied here last year and got a place but I rejected the offer as I was a grade off. Fed up of waiting now xx

I agree the waiting is horrible!!! I have not heard anything from UWE either :frown: I called them 2 weeks ago to see if they had places and they said they had put applications on hold as they were waiting for decisions. After everyone has firmed choices hopefully they will start going through applications again. Did you apply anywhere else?
I heard back today, they said that there are no spaces left for late applicants :frown:
Reply 12
I heard back today, they said that there are no spaces left for late applicants :frown:

That’s what I thought. I have not heard back from them yet though, did they email you? I have interviews from Winchester and Southampton this week which I am excited about anyway. They have not updated the welcome login for me, still says pending and I have not had an email yet.
(edited 4 years ago)

Aw noooo! Always try on resukts day tho in clearing xxx
I had an offer through this evening for Swansea University after being on the reserve list, just accepted it now xx
Reply 15
I had an offer through this evening for Swansea University after being on the reserve list, just accepted it now xx

Wow well done!!! How long after your interview where you accepted? I have my interviews on Friday and I am so scared!
I had my interview the 28th February x
Reply 17
I am doing children’s nursing at Uwe in September! Does anyone know much about what the glenside campus is like x
Original post by R_anna9
I am doing children’s nursing at Uwe in September! Does anyone know much about what the glenside campus is like x

Hey add my insta ellie.fowler , I’m studying there in September and staying on glenside xx

Hi, I have also recenty firmed my place at UWE for children nursing in September 2020

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending