Is it normal for my breasts to be like this at 16?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I am 16, and currently, I have uneven breasts. Along with that, I also have a fully developed nipple on the bigger breast and one that isn't developed and never gets hard on the smaller breast.
I'm a bit worried about this. I've talked to my doctor about the unevenness, and she said they'd likely become a bit more symmetrical, but they haven't. So I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on this. Is it normal for my one breast and one nipple to be smaller and hardly there? Is this going to eventually change? Will my other nipple develope? If you can answer anything for me, I'd be so grateful! Thank you!
ClayJensen817
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
You're only 16. And they shouldn't really matter. The heart that is inside you matters .

But you would still be concerned. They'll get bigger don't worry
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ClayJensen817)
You're only 16. And they shouldn't really matter. The heart that is inside you matters .
....cringe
ClayJensen817
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
....cringe
Okay okay... she's feeling low? What do you want me to say???
Anonymous #1
(Original post by ClayJensen817)
Okay okay... she's feeling low? What do you want me to say???
I feel fine with my body, I need no cringe sympathy. I'm concerned about health behind it and the normality, and just want an opinion relating to those. Thank you 🤗
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Can I have the picture please
ClayJensen817
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel fine with my body, I need no cringe sympathy. I'm concerned about health behind it and the normality, and just want an opinion relating to those. Thank you 🤗
Oh okay. Haha... no problem... and sorry
Anonymous #3
Report 5 days ago
Hey dearest. My gyno told me I have uneven breast but not noticeable and it’s common for teen girls’ breast to be uneven.
Anonymous #1
Can I have the picture please
Can you contribute something insightful or edifying? If not, don't waste your time perving, Epstein, before you star on dateline NBC.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Some people are born with two heads, so it's not so bad.
Anonymous #1
Hey dearest. My gyno told me I have uneven breast but not noticeable and it’s common for teen girls’ breast to be uneven.
Thank you for the comment! I'm aware that it's usual common for the asymmetry, but I was wondering if it's normal to have one undeveloped nipple?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Some people are born with two heads, so it's not so bad.
Valid. Two times the brainpower. Polycephaly. Intriguing, though they rarely survive past 40.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (83)
61.94%
No (51)
38.06%

Watched Threads