All CIE exams cancelled - and I've lost my motivation

Watch
tvkradi22
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Yesterday we just found out that all the May/June exams are cancelled due to Covid-19. I was honestly devastated because I have been working really hard with the exams being a clear goal in my head that I could plan towards. Now, however, I am not sure how to deal with this emotionally and mentally. I feel like I have lost my motivation to work hard and study because I don't have that clear, tangible goal in mind anymore. We have finished all the syllabi, so all we're doing now is revising and doing past papers. Any tips?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
gilliewolf
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tvkradi22)
Yesterday we just found out that all the May/June exams are cancelled due to Covid-19. I was honestly devastated because I have been working really hard with the exams being a clear goal in my head that I could plan towards. Now, however, I am not sure how to deal with this emotionally and mentally. I feel like I have lost my motivation to work hard and study because I don't have that clear, tangible goal in mind anymore. We have finished all the syllabi, so all we're doing now is revising and doing past papers. Any tips?
tbh I’m in the same boat.. exams are cancelled so what’s the point revising. I am gonna look at some subjects that I need for uni but I’ve got no motivation
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.73%
No (448)
66.27%

Watched Threads