The Student Room Group
Yeah they do have a harder sole (although mine are quite worn out 😅😂)
And 100% they’re super comfy! I’ve just heard some people say they’re not safe as they’re too bulky for the pedals and I haven’t driven more than a few minutes in them before 😂
Are you a guy or girl before I bore you wittering on more about uggs? 😂
I legit love my uggs I literally have no tread left on the soles I’ve worn them so much 😂😂
They’re sooo comfy - have you not been tempted by some hahaha?

I’m probs gonna try my UGGs to be comfy Tbf but I’ll keep a pair of flats on the passenger seat I could pull over and swap into 😁
I mean I don’t really see what bad stuff could happen because of the uggs, just overthinking stuff I guess 😂😂
You know I’ve never actually tried air forces but everyone loves them hahaha! I tend to wear new balance trainers when not in uggs, and then cheap primark flats if not 🙈😂

Also I don’t wanna admit it in front of the others on my first thread but I’m still considering driving home with my tyre soft hahaha 🙈😂
Just try it. Some people are fine driving in certain shoes, others aren't. For me, I don't like driving in mine, as I find the soles are too thick and I can't feel the pedals as much as I'd like.
Which bit is the nooo for lol? The shoes or my driving plans? 🙈😂

How are airforces btw? 😊
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Just try it. Some people are fine driving in certain shoes, others aren't. For me, I don't like driving in mine, as I find the soles are too thick and I can't feel the pedals as much as I'd like.

Thanks for the reply!! 😊
Ahh ok, have you tried to drive in them often?
if it helps mine are quite worn out so the soles have gotten a lot thinner 🙈😂
Original post by Swc333
Thanks for the reply!! 😊
Ahh ok, have you tried to drive in them often?
if it helps mine are quite worn out so the soles have gotten a lot thinner 🙈😂

It's not that I can't drive in them .. just that I like to feel the pedals better, that's all. I believe myself to be a safe driver while wearing them :smile:.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
It's not that I can't drive in them .. just that I like to feel the pedals better, that's all. I believe myself to be a safe driver while wearing them :smile:.

Thank you so much for the advice 😊😊 Yeah I wore them for the drive (80 miles) and they felt absolutely fine!! Really comfy Tbf 😂😂
Reply 9
Did it scuff them at all? 🤣
I love them, I have about 7 of them now. I think Ugg boots are the most comfortable driving footwear.

I put my heels in the car, I wear my Uggs to drive. It’s a late answer, they are simply the best driving footwear. Xx

Latest

Trending

Trending