could i be pregnant???

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
would appreciate comments regarding the likelihood of pregnancy, as am freaking out.

So i had unprotected sex almost one month ago.
It was 5 days before my period, and my period came like normal.
I assumed this meant i wasn't pregnant, but feel quite sick so am now worried.
is there a high likelihood??? does your period not come immediately if you are indeed pregnant????
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
I had a similar thing but I googled it and I don't think it is at all possible for you to have a period and be pregnant. I mean the period is taking down all of the lining where the egg would be attached? It would be helpful if someone else confirmed this but in my case, nothing happened. Also i don't remember the actual statistic but the likelihood of getting pregnant after having unprotected sex just once is really slim (obviously u should still use protection for STIs etc) and the fact that your period was gonna be in 5 days means that you wouldn't have been at the most likely stage to get preggo.
Anyway, it is very likely that everything will be chill so don't freak out and maybe if the symptoms persist for longer then take a test
(also remember that u can get the morning after pill free from most chemists- I have done and it's so much better than being stressed)
Hope this helped u g :lovedup:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had a similar thing but I googled it and I don't think it is at all possible for you to have a period and be pregnant. I mean the period is taking down all of the lining where the egg would be attached? It would be helpful if someone else confirmed this but in my case, nothing happened. Also i don't remember the actual statistic but the likelihood of getting pregnant after having unprotected sex just once is really slim (obviously u should still use protection for STIs etc) and the fact that your period was gonna be in 5 days means that you wouldn't have been at the most likely stage to get preggo.
Anyway, it is very likely that everything will be chill so don't freak out and maybe if the symptoms persist for longer then take a test
(also remember that u can get the morning after pill free from most chemists- I have done and it's so much better than being stressed)
Hope this helped u g :lovedup:
honestly - thank you so much for your response.
Really reassuring
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
honestly - thank you so much for your response.
Really reassuring
Nw, glad I could help :kitty:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (339)
34.66%
No (639)
65.34%

Watched Threads