5 points about the BA (Hons) Business Management courseWatch
1. As part of the Business Management course, you will create and develop your own business whilst learning the theory behind how to do it effectively and receiving mentor-ship throughout the program. Should your business have serious potential there are opportunities to advance onto regional, national and global competition against other university businesses.
2. As well as a placement year for work experience opportunities, the Business School run an awards night called ‘Insight to Business’. Should you be a top achieving student or show potential, you will be nominated by your tutors to attend an interview with a leading business in the North West. At the awards evening, the employers announce who they wish to take on out of the interviewees for an internship in their company. The Business School run a program called Hope Solutions which involves the students and lecturers engaging with employers and creating partnerships between the university and the companies, making nights such as these possible.
3. As well as study abroad opportunities at Liverpool Hope, the Business Management course offers the opportunity to travel to France and Belgium as part of the International Business Game where you go and simulate a business with students abroad to compete against your peers.
4. The Business Management course has industry professionals as lecturers but they are also keen on bringing in current industry professionals from well known companies to bestow their knowledge upon the students offering them real life experiences and valuable learning opportunities.
5. As part of the Business Management course, you go on Industry Visits every year to well known companies in the region to experience their workplace and their initiatives for business. These visits provide crucial knowledge and real-life experience of what operations within a business is really like.
More about Liverpool Hope University