The Student Room Group

What do you think is going to happen after the semester is up, realistically?

I know schools aim to complete the ongoing semester through e-learning but if this virus lasts longer than that, and it most likely will, do they plan to continue going? Would it be wiser to opt for a suspension of studies (I'm a student visa holder) and defer to a later date?
Original post by wav3rid3r
I know schools aim to complete the ongoing semester through e-learning but if this virus lasts longer than that, and it most likely will, do they plan to continue going? Would it be wiser to opt for a suspension of studies (I'm a student visa holder) and defer to a later date?

Things can change within a few days.

At the moment they are working on the basis that things will be more under control by September, is they are not they have the option to postpone.

It seems to me international students are returning home where they feel safer.
Just be patient and the uni will let you know when they will reopen, if they go online or whether things will be postponed. They will just use some common sense and make decisions according to the situation.

I would just be patient and see what happens in the next month. Things can start t be weighed up if the government steadies and starts to see a decline in infections. You will not be prejudiced am sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending