Green Day

Watch
Nobody7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My music taste is different from all of my friends. I am not into a specific genre, but if I like a song I like a song. I am a big fan of green day, anyone else?
bfm.mcdermott
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm not a 'mega-fan' but I like a lot of their music and have a couple of CDs.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Dookie is one of my all time faves, but they went drastically downhill after Warning, for me
Nobody7
Rep:
?
(Original post by gjd800)
Dookie is one of my all time faves, but they went drastically downhill after Warning, for me
Why do you think so? Did you not like American Idiot?
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by burnout7)
Why do you think so? Did you not like American Idiot?
No, contrived, tryhard nonsense IMO

They lost their edge and tried to artificially create a new one. The result is generic, boring music. Their recent stuff is unrecognisable from the band that wrote Having a Blast.
Nobody7
Rep:
?
(Original post by gjd800)
No, contrived, tryhard nonsense IMO

They lost their edge and tried to artificially create a new one. The result is generic, boring music. Their recent stuff is unrecognisable from the band that wrote Having a Blast.
I get where you're coming from. I am finding that I am able to relate much more to their older stuff such as Dookie and Insomniac, but I do still like the newer stuff.
username5224582
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My music taste is different from all of my friends. I am not into a specific genre, but if I like a song I like a song. I am a big fan of green day, anyone else?
I'm a big fan of classics and Eminem
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I get where you're coming from. I am finding that I am able to relate much more to their older stuff such as Dookie and Insomniac, but I do still like the newer stuff.
Good! Nobody needs to have the same (lack of) taste as me :lol: Whatever works for you is always good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (305)
34.27%
No (585)
65.73%

Watched Threads