Anonymous1xo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Since we’re on lockdown due to the corona virus I didn’t learn biodiversity at school. I have been given work but I do not understand it at all, I have tried YouTube videos and textbook for help but nothing works. I can’t calculate simpons index of biodiversity Name:  A7AE6DA3-17F4-48B9-9415-3CF39735B3F0.jpg.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  21.1 KBName:  C54E06A0-B878-4F3A-82C4-9F3743D3859E.jpg.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  23.1 KB
xozxexo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous1xo)
Since we’re on lockdown due to the corona virus I didn’t learn biodiversity at school. I have been given work but I do not understand it at all, I have tried YouTube videos and textbook for help but nothing works. I can’t calculate simpons index of biodiversity Name:  A7AE6DA3-17F4-48B9-9415-3CF39735B3F0.jpg.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  21.1 KBName:  C54E06A0-B878-4F3A-82C4-9F3743D3859E.jpg.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  23.1 KB
Hiya!
I am happy to help
I cannot see the picture you have posted as it blurry so I have gone a head and done some quick notes on the biodiversity content up until Simpsons Index.

I have included a step by step guide of how I have been taught to calucate it, using a worked example.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please let me know
Attached files
lyer_in_hellfyre
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by xozxexo)
Hiya!
I am happy to help
I cannot see the picture you have posted as it blurry so I have gone a head and done some quick notes on the biodiversity content up until Simpsons Index.

I have included a step by step guide of how I have been taught to calucate it, using a worked example.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please let me know
:love: this attachment is rlly fab esp with the coloured fonts
xozxexo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lyer_in_hellfyre)
:love: this attachment is rlly fab esp with the coloured fonts
Thank you!
Glad I could help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.86%
No (500)
66.14%

Watched Threads