Watch
This discussion is closed.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by discovery01)
Some may be fake but theres a lot of posts where chinese people have been doing this especially in china. its disgusting either way!
You are spreading what are clearly fakes from a twitter page that is very anti Chinese.

Just stop and think for one second. How did the person videoing the arrest have access to the CCTV and the person's medical records?

Stop spreading racist fake news.
discovery01
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
you shouldn't really use the word aryan in the modern world - hitler and all. it has negative connotations 😂 and no, i don't expect a straight girl to want to date me (but they do actually, lol). it's the word 'homosexual' that most people find offensive. just say 'gay', it's not that hard.
you don't need to tell a straight jewish girl whats negative and not. i don't care who wants to date you. how the hell is homosexual offensive? lmao
discovery01
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDec)
You are spreading what are clearly fakes from a twitter page that is very anti Chinese.

Just stop and think for one second. How did the person videoing the arrest have access to the CCTV and the person's medical records?

Stop spreading racist fake news.
ok pc police.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you don't need to tell a straight jewish girl whats negative and not. i don't care who wants to date you. how the hell is homosexual offensive? lmao
no way a jewish person would ever call someone "aryan" considering what their grandparents had to go through 🙄
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
you shouldn't really use the word aryan in the modern world - hitler and all. it has negative connotations 😂 and no, i don't expect a straight girl to want to date me (but they do actually, lol). it's the word 'homosexual' that most people find offensive. just say 'gay', it's not that hard.
hetrosexual isn't offensive so why are gay people finding homosexual offensive
Occitanie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There isn’t much worse than the “Coronavirus Challenge” in which people film themselves licking toilet seats.
discovery01
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
no way a jewish person would ever call someone "aryan" considering what their grandparents had to go through 🙄
so you're saying all jewish grandparents went through the shoah? how ignorant. you're so brainwashed by pc culture, grow up.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Occitanie)
There isn’t much worse than the “Coronavirus Challenge” in which people film themselves licking toilet seats.
Natural selection at work once again.
discovery01
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
they find everything offensive.
DiddyDec
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ok pc police.
Nothing to do with being PC, just don't be a ****.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
because people often use it as an insult. "you homosexual" "ugh, he's homosexual" "homosexuals are all going to hell" blah blah. from my experience they're less likely to use the word gay in that context. usually it's either "******", or "homosexual"
so you're saying all jewish grandparents went through the shoah? how ignorant. you're so brainwashed by pc culture, grow up.
and you're a lying little racist.
discovery01
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
because people often use it as an insult. "you homosexual" "ugh, he's homosexual" "homosexuals are all going to hell" blah blah. from my experience they're less likely to use the word gay in that context. usually it's either "******", or "homosexual"

and you're a lying little racist.
lmao can't even answer basic questions.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
lmao can't even answer basic questions.
says the girl who asked strangers for references, lol
discovery01
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
says the girl who asked strangers for references, lol
what?
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
what?
you can edit out your posts from tsr but not from people's memories, lol.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
A extremely gay looking dude who works in a hairdressers in town one day stepped outside the shop and yelled to another bloke "alright homo!"

the bloke looked straight.

I got the sense they both knew each other though.

I found it quite funny.
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
A extremely gay looking dude who works in a hairdressers in town one day stepped outside the shop and yelled to another bloke "alright homo!"

the bloke looked straight.

I got the sense they both knew each other though.

I found it quite funny.
you know how some black people use the n word and don't find it offensive? it's kinda the same with us. some gay people use the word f.aggot as a joke etc. but when other people call us that we get offended, lol
discovery01
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ciel.)
you can edit out your posts from tsr but not from people's memories, lol.
lmao and? whats your point. what person on here did i ask for a reference? i wrote about how i needed a reference for a voluntary work experience where i needed upto 3 references.

i think your meds are talking again!
Ciel.
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
lmao and? whats your point. what person on here did i ask for a reference? i wrote about how i needed a reference for a voluntary work experience where i needed upto 3 references.

i think your meds are talking again!
sure hun.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ciel.)
you know how some black people use the n word and don't find it offensive? it's kinda the same with us. some gay people use the word f.aggot as a joke etc. but when other people call us that we get offended, lol
yeah, after that incident i thought it must be something like that ..lol
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (276)
15.51%
Uncertainty around my education (279)
15.67%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (177)
9.94%
Isolating with family (126)
7.08%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (79)
4.44%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (149)
8.37%
Loneliness (175)
9.83%
Financial worries (72)
4.04%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (163)
9.16%
Exposure to negative news/social media (126)
7.08%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (158)
8.88%

Watched Threads