Ammz_123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Has anyone recieved unconditonal offers from universities due to corona?

I've put Aston as Firm and BCU as insurance, BCU have given unconiditonal. But would like to see ASTON.

Has anyone been given a lower offer or uncon from Aston?
leilaxtt
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Aston hasn't given me an unconditional but hoping to go there, what have you applied for?
Ammz_123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by leilaxtt)
Aston hasn't given me an unconditional but hoping to go there, what have you applied for?
Hopefully!

Accounting & Finance
I got offered BBD ( do one btec subsid) doubt ill get unconditional as so many people will apply to that course, my predicted are CCD but 2 subjects had marking problems and teacher problems so got to see.

I got uncon for BCU but would defo want aston
leilaxtt
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Ammz_123)
Hopefully!

Accounting & Finance
I got offered BBD ( do one btec subsid) doubt ill get unconditional as so many people will apply to that course, my predicted are CCD but 2 subjects had marking problems and teacher problems so got to see.

I got uncon for BCU but would defo want aston
Oh cool, i am hopping for Psychology & Business, and i got unconditional for BCU too but I want to go to Aston. Such a shame how our year 13 has been snatched away from us and we're going to dive straight into uni, i'm nervous but hopefully it all works out!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (97)
61.78%
No (60)
38.22%

Watched Threads