Teacher is the only person keeping me going

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I’m finding life really tough rn, as I’m sure everyone is, but my teacher has been emailing me a lot this week because I ranted about my anxiety and randomly sent it to them oops. But yeah, at times I feel like running away and then I get a notification from them which can even just be “how are you?” and it tells me to hold on a little longer. I don’t know I’m just trying to appreciate the little things.
Advertisement
Blueberry Donut
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
how are you feeling now
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Blueberry Donut)
how are you feeling now
Awful lol. I have to move in with a relative because it’s too stressful here and they don’t have any food supply so I’ll probs die in a week haha.
Advertisement
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
I feel like this too. I wish I had a teacher that cared.
HGS345
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m finding life really tough rn, as I’m sure everyone is, but my teacher has been emailing me a lot this week because I ranted about my anxiety and randomly sent it to them oops. But yeah, at times I feel like running away and then I get a notification from them which can even just be “how are you?” and it tells me to hold on a little longer. I don’t know I’m just trying to appreciate the little things.
Feel free to DM me if you need to get anything off your chest. I have a few friends who suffer from anxiety, so you're not the only one.
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
61.68%
No (64)
38.32%

Watched Threads