gonnafailexams
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Am I the only one stressed? I'm seeing memes about how no one is doing anything they're on their phones etc? I'm a level 6 student and my mocks where 2's, my remocks were 5/6 but i deserve more it shows i'm improving but is anyone elses school making them provide "evidence", i'm working my arse off, and at what cost?
zaraelizabethhh
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
i think it's worth emailing your teachers if possible to see what you can do, i am in the same boat with a levels. they said if you think you're predicted grade is unfair you can take your exam in the next academic year which is fair however not ideal
5hyl33n
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
The people who aren’t working are only failing themselves. They are going to get a shock when it comes to A-Levels.

I know a lot of people in my year (year 12) aren’t probably doing a lot unless a teacher sets homework that they have to do.

As long as you are working hard and getting the grades, as well as showing improvement, you should be fine.
gonnafailexams
Rep:
?
(Original post by 5hyl33n)
The people who aren’t working are only failing themselves. They are going to get a shock when it comes to A-Levels.

I know a lot of people in my year (year 12) aren’t probably doing a lot unless a teacher sets homework that they have to do.

As long as you are working hard and getting the grades, as well as showing improvement, you should be fine.
Yeh i get what ur saying
it's just like people that are getting 8's aren't doing anything because they don't have to but us that get average results have to try to prove we deserve them
gonnafailexams
Rep:
?
(Original post by zaraelizabethhh)
i think it's worth emailing your teachers if possible to see what you can do, i am in the same boat with a levels. they said if you think you're predicted grade is unfair you can take your exam in the next academic year which is fair however not ideal
yeh i know, but i wanna work my arse of do my exams and if i fail and come out with 4s but i've tried my best i wouldn't b upset it's putting that on someone else which is annoying, because you'll never know if you truly deserved that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (82)
62.12%
No (50)
37.88%

Watched Threads