(Original post by DelahuN)
i think it was 7 with milgrams
Please may you name them !!
DelahuN
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
my tutor told me there was 7 however i looked in my notes and the ones you definitely need to know by the spec is proximity location and uniform
DelahuN
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
my tutor told me there was 7 however i looked in my notes and the ones you definitely need to know by the spec is proximity location and uniform
proximity - obedience dropped 65 to 40% because putting pp's in same room means more responsibility felt
they also did one where instructions were given by telephone also dropping obedience
location - changing it to a run down building decreases legitimacy so obedience drops from 65 to 48%
uniform - original wore grey lab coat in variation called away and ordinary person steps in this decreased from 65 to 20% obedience (use bushman as study0
Katie.alice16xxx
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
proximity - obedience dropped 65 to 40% because putting pp's in same room means more responsibility felt
they also did one where instructions were given by telephone also dropping obedience
location - changing it to a run down building decreases legitimacy so obedience drops from 65 to 48%
uniform - original wore grey lab coat in variation called away and ordinary person steps in this decreased from 65 to 20% obedience (use bushman as study0
Thank you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (66)
14.93%
I'm not sure (16)
3.62%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (148)
33.48%
I have already dropped out (7)
1.58%
I'm not a current university student (205)
46.38%

Watched Threads