The Student Room Group

International Human Rights question choice

I am a final year law student with Dyspraxia. As we are working remotely I don't get any support so wondered whether you might be able to advise me.

I have to create a question for my final international human rights assignment but am struggling to know what to choose. How to decide what question level to choose. I am studying the Barrios Altos case and self amnesty as a part of Transition of a country. What kind of question should I use. I'm stuck at home with an isolated daughter on immune suppressant so need to sort this. I only have four weeks left and still can't think what question to choose. Thank you so much!
Have you been allocated a tutor that you could run your ideas past? You probably need staff advice on what would be best. Try to think of some staff member who teaches on the course as they might be able to guide you. Although the university is closed due to Covid19, staff should be working at home, so someone might be available for a chat. Good luck!
Reply 2
Dear Cluck, sadly they want us to do this ourselves as its our final year. Having Dyspraxia has made it tough but they are determined we do this alone.
Oh. I see. I’m not knowledgeable in your area of study (I did Geography/ biology/ psychology) so I hope someone with knowledge in your area can help you soon. All the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending