ephemeral07
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I had applied to University of Cambridge for MPhil in Development Studies in January 2020. While it was mentioned that the results will be declared by March end, I have recieved nothing so far. In fact my application status says "under review by the Department". I understand that there are two more stages to clear till an offer is made, does it mean that I won't be made an offer (provided March is going to end)? I'm only anxious because I need to make some calls regarding my scholarship applications, if I know for sure that Cambridge is not an option, I can give names of other universities in my application.
mtsot
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by ephemeral07)
I had applied to University of Cambridge for MPhil in Development Studies in January 2020. While it was mentioned that the results will be declared by March end, I have recieved nothing so far. In fact my application status says "under review by the Department". I understand that there are two more stages to clear till an offer is made, does it mean that I won't be made an offer (provided March is going to end)? I'm only anxious because I need to make some calls regarding my scholarship applications, if I know for sure that Cambridge is not an option, I can give names of other universities in my application.
Have you tried to contact the department?
Last edited by mtsot; 1 day ago
ephemeral07
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
(Original post by mtsot)
Have you tried to contact the department?
No, net yet. I am not sure how helpful it will be since they have mentioned multiple times that the status will be updated on the portal.
Advertisement
mtsot
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by ephemeral07)
No, net yet. I am not sure how helpful it will be since they have mentioned multiple times that the status will be updated on the portal.
What do you mean exactly, where did they mention that?
Because it is stated on https://www.graduate.study.cam.ac.uk...t-happens-next, that depending on the stage of your application you can contact the department in cases of urgency as is yours.

Although, they have mentioned that some delays may have happened due to covid-19
Last edited by mtsot; 1 day ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (41)
59.42%
No (28)
40.58%

Watched Threads