The Student Room Group

Cambridge_ MPhil application

I had applied to University of Cambridge for MPhil in Development Studies in January 2020. While it was mentioned that the results will be declared by March end, I have recieved nothing so far. In fact my application status says "under review by the Department". I understand that there are two more stages to clear till an offer is made, does it mean that I won't be made an offer (provided March is going to end)? I'm only anxious because I need to make some calls regarding my scholarship applications, if I know for sure that Cambridge is not an option, I can give names of other universities in my application.
Original post by ephemeral07
I had applied to University of Cambridge for MPhil in Development Studies in January 2020. While it was mentioned that the results will be declared by March end, I have recieved nothing so far. In fact my application status says "under review by the Department". I understand that there are two more stages to clear till an offer is made, does it mean that I won't be made an offer (provided March is going to end)? I'm only anxious because I need to make some calls regarding my scholarship applications, if I know for sure that Cambridge is not an option, I can give names of other universities in my application.

No, it just means they haven't made a decision yet.
Original post by ephemeral07

Original post by threeportdrift
No, it just means they haven't made a decision yet.

You are an intelligent person, and you are also aware as to what is going on around the world. With regards to scholarship they are also in the same boat. So please don't worry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending