Will coronavirus lockdown test relationships

Watch
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hope you find someone better, you seem really nice x
Thank you, it remains to be seen as we’re both just turned 17 but we’ll try stay together through all this
thank you, and you too. i'd say the best advice i can give you is don't try and force something. if you find he's withdrawing despite your efforts at reaching out, let it happen. what's meant for you will flow to you naturally with minimal resistance/push
Joel746
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Ferrograd)
With all due respects, I'm more worried about how our National Health Service and food supply chains will be tested rather than a relationship
Some would argue that relationships are just as important, as we need each other to get through this crisis.
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
What about people at the 'talking' stage?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
i imagine it'll test them too...
Joel746
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
You can still develop your relationship and have a date. You just need to evolve what a current date is. The idea of a date is to get to know someone better right? So instead of going out for something to eat, watch a movie etc, you can just arrange a time to have a video call. This way you are still getting to know them in a more personal setting, as you can see their reactions and expressions etc. It will definitely test dating but it’s not going to make it impossible.
Hope this helps
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
It'll probably make them more difficult but that doesn't mean it can't work. Both for those away from and near their partners. Don't get me wrong, I love my fiance but being around him 24/7 is also quite testing. :lol:
Anonymous #3
Report 4 days ago
But what would you do over video call?
Joel746
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
But what would you do over video call?
The same thing that you would do at a date, talk.
Besides you don’t have to worry about spending money on a date, and you get to know them much better than you would via text.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (46)
59.74%
No (17)
22.08%
Not sure (14)
18.18%

Watched Threads