lapinacolada
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Basically I have 3C curls and I struggle with keeping the in shape. I’ve been swapping shampoos, and conditioners to see which one works. But the curls fall out after a couple of days and my hair feels so dry to touch. Does anyone have any maintaining curly hair tips/products that I could give a go?
I heard that silk caps are good to wear for bed, and I bought the silk cap worth £50 but all it does is make my curls lose their shape and bounce.
Ratsuma
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Cantu hair products are really good and they smell like u_u 0_0 (they smell the best). I would recommend the Cantu curling cream the most which u slap in after ur shower or like any time (the conditioner and shampoo are good too). Idk how well it works in 3C hair because I have like 4c hair maybe but you can buy it on amazon so its worth a try?
lapinacolada
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Ratsuma)
Cantu hair products are really good and they smell like u_u 0_0 (they smell the best). I would recommend the Cantu curling cream the most which u slap in after ur shower or like any time (the conditioner and shampoo are good too). Idk how well it works in 3C hair because I have like 4c hair maybe but you can buy it on amazon so its worth a try?
They’re not to expensive so I’ll give them a try. Thank you so much
Ratsuma
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by lapinacolada)
They’re not to expensive so I’ll give them a try. Thank you so much
nw
Lozzy98
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I really like the shea moisture leave-in conditioner, works super well for me, but it will take a few tries to get the right amount to use as it can make your hair greasy (but I fix this with dry shampoo if I use too much). It's kinda expensive but not like a crazy amount (£10 ish I think). Also, check out manesbymell youtube channel, basically everything I know is from there and she's an actual hairstylist.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (63)
63.64%
No (18)
18.18%
Not sure (18)
18.18%

Watched Threads