Why am I paying tuition fees

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
A terrible library. Which is now closed. No digitising, scanning or posting. Not to mention the strikes. My university pressured me to leave putting myself and other students at risk of contracting the virus. I have cancelled my upcoming direct debits for tuition fees. Is anybody else doing this? I’m receiving nothing for my money. It’s the principle, right?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
A terrible library. Which is now closed. No digitising, scanning or posting. Not to mention the strikes. My university pressured me to leave putting myself and other students at risk of contracting the virus. I have cancelled my upcoming direct debits for tuition fees. Is anybody else doing this? I’m receiving nothing for my money. It’s the principle, right?
See how it works out.
Will you be taking them to court?
Have they gone online?
Do you have any exams?

My university pressured me to leave putting myself and other students at risk of contracting the virus. What is all this about?
I expect it will all come to a head when uni restarts and you decide whether to go back or not.
I dont believe the uni is to blame for covid19.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (337)
34.6%
No (637)
65.4%

Watched Threads