IPad or Laptop? Windows or Mac??

Watch
Shirley_love_SVT
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I'd like to buy a new tablet after A-level graduation or even at the beginning of yr2, however, I am still struggling about what to choose. By the way, I probably do law in the university.

Which should I choose between IPad or laptop? Or should I buy both? And if buying laptop which system is better, Windows or Mac? Can anyone give a good advice??
KlarkDevlin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I study at the medical faculty. From personal experience, I can say that tablets are limited in software and functionality, so choose a laptop. See here current models, this article is about laptops for nursing students. But such laptops are also suitable for you. I opted for Apple.
Last edited by KlarkDevlin; 1 week ago
username5218412
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Laptop. Windows.
Shirley_love_SVT
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by KlarkDevlin)
I study at the medical faculty. From personal experience, I can say that tablets are limited in software and functionality, so choose a laptop. See here current models, this article is about laptops for nursing students. But such laptops are also suitable for you. I opted for Apple.I
The article really helps to decide thanks a lot ^^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (332)
34.44%
No (632)
65.56%

Watched Threads