Smileyyyy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Does the Corvidae family (or Corvids) cause the corona virus? Covid sounds a lot like Corvidae... 🤔
Last edited by Smileyyyy; 4 days ago
JOSHKOIKKARA
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Smileyyyy)
Does the Corvidae family (or Corvids) have anything to with corona virus? Covid sounds a lot like Corvidae... 🤔
Not at all, both are different species of living beings.
Smileyyyy
Rep:
?
(Original post by JOSHKOIKKARA)
Not at all, both are different species of living beings.
that was not what i meant, i corrected my question
JOSHKOIKKARA
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Does the Corvidae family (or Corvids) cause the corona virus? Covid sounds a lot like Corvidae... 🤔
Ok, that looks like a Question Now. Well Corona Virus does affect kidneys of Birds.
JOSHKOIKKARA
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Ok, that looks like a Question Now. Well Corona Virus does affect kidneys of Birds.
Coronaviruses are known to circulate in mammals and birds as per Chinese researchers, and scientists have already suggested that nCoV-2019 originally came from bats, a proposal based on the similarity of its genetic sequence to those of other known coronaviruses.
Smileyyyy
Rep:
?
so, if human ate such birds (which are effected by the corona virus) he can get the virus... am i right?
i know that COVID-19 stands for Corona Virus Disease-2019 , but could this be related? :confused:
Smileyyyy
Rep:
?
Coronaviruses are known to circulate in mammals and birds as per Chinese researchers, and scientists have already suggested that nCoV-2019 originally came from bats, a proposal based on the similarity of its genetic sequence to those of other known coronaviruses.
yeah... but bats are not in the corvidae family, its in the Chiroptera family i think.. guess i am wrong then... 😒
thanks BTW.. ☺
JOSHKOIKKARA
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
so, if human ate such birds (which are effected by the corona virus) he can get the virus... am i right?
i know that COVID-19 stands for Corona Virus Disease-2019 , but could this be related? :confused:
Yes, this virus spreads via atmosphere. So its not necessary to be eaten. The closer you are to the infected person or animal the sooner you are infected. Its will take approx 14-15 days to show symptoms.
JOSHKOIKKARA
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Refernce: https://www.nadis.org.uk/disease-a-z...s/coronavirus/
Smileyyyy
Rep:
?
Yes, this virus spreads via atmosphere. So its not necessary to be eaten. The closer you are to the infected person or animal the sooner you are infected. Its will take approx 14-15 days to show symptoms.
ikr... You are really smart 👍
JOSHKOIKKARA
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
ikr... You are really smart 👍
I am not smart as much as you are. Well, I hail from Kerala, South India. The only State in India to Surpass Corona Virus outbreak in the Whole Indian Soil. And we are all aware about its symptoms and modes of spreading. Recently if you check news, Our Prime Minister has declared National Level Shutdown of whole India.
Smileyyyy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I am not smart as much as you are. Well, I hail from Kerala, South India. The only State in India to Surpass Corona Virus outbreak in the Whole Indian Soil. And we are all aware about its symptoms and modes of spreading. Recently if you check news, Our Prime Minister has declared National Level Shutdown of whole India.
The whole world knows about it. Even i know how it spreads and all. I was just wondering about the name though. Because, from where it originated is still not so clear. Well, I am from Maldives and all my teachers are Keralites. 👍. Except for some subjects taught in our language.
JOSHKOIKKARA
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
The whole world knows about it. Even i know how it spreads and all. I was just wondering about the name though. Because, from where it originated is still not so clear. Well, I am from Maldives and all my teachers are Keralites. 👍. Except for some subjects taught in our language.
Ohh, Dont worry... Corona doesnt need sexy ladies but only 50+ Yrs old..
Smileyyyy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Ohh, Dont worry... Corona doesnt need sexy ladies but only 50+ Yrs old..
hahah. I was not worried they would give me the disease... They are all from your place. In my school more than 95% of foreign teachers are all Keralites.
how do you know whether or not I am a sexy lady 🤣😂😂 You have not seen me for sure.
JOSHKOIKKARA
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
hahah. I was not worried they would give me the disease... They are all from your place. In my school more than 95% of foreign teachers are all Keralites.
how do you know whether or not I am a sexy lady 🤣😂😂 You have not seen me for sure.
Aww thats amazing, so how did keralites get there ?

hmm, I just assumed you as a one of the girls from Barbie™ Dreamhouse Adventures. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzITTmXXRFM
Smileyyyy
Rep:
?
Aww thats amazing, so how did keralites get there ?

hmm, I just assumed you as a one of the girls from Barbie™ Dreamhouse Adventures. Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzITTmXXRFM
I have heard that Keralites are really acadamic. almost everyone has a qualification and all. But actually, idk why.. lol.. It must be the good relationship with India.
I am not a barbie doll lol. 🤣🤣
BeautifulQueen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
No.
JOSHKOIKKARA
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I have heard that Keralites are really acadamic. almost everyone has a qualification and all. But actually, idk why.. lol.. It must be the good relationship with India.
I am not a barbie doll lol. 🤣🤣
Hey the message of that youtube video is at the end of the video. sit n watch. Corona and Corvidae family will stand up and dance with you. Have a Nice day.
JOSHKOIKKARA
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
how do you know whether or not I am a sexy lady 🤣😂😂 You have not seen me for sure. >> Youtube will say LOL
Smileyyyy
Rep:
?
how do you know whether or not I am a sexy lady 🤣😂😂 You have not seen me for sure. >> Youtube will say LOL
I can be anything. New motto. yeah... good day to you too. Now i am dancing with corona and corvidae. thanks to you.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (83)
61.94%
No (51)
38.06%

Watched Threads