aneesah_xa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am currently deciding whether or not to go to LCF at UAL for strategic fashion management or a different uni for business management. I like the course at UAL but im worried that there is a lack of diversity, and there are a majority of white students. I come from a ethnic background myself, and I currently go to a very diverse background, but when I saw statistics of the percentage of BAME students at Ual, it was low. Is it diverse or not?
DelahuN
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i can't answer this q but, did u go to UAL open day?
aneesah_xa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by DelahuN)
i can't answer this q but, did u go to UAL open day?
Yes my friend did go to the open day as well as the applicant day
DelahuN
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aneesah_xa)
Yes my friend did go to the open day as well as the applicant day
how did they find it i went and was really unimpressed with the organisation and information given, also if they went they surely would get a feel for people who were applying and how diverse it was then is probably around how diverse it would be when ur friend got there
ivanaduong
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aneesah_xa)
I am currently deciding whether or not to go to LCF at UAL for strategic fashion management or a different uni for business management. I like the course at UAL but im worried that there is a lack of diversity, and there are a majority of white students. I come from a ethnic background myself, and I currently go to a very diverse background, but when I saw statistics of the percentage of BAME students at Ual, it was low. Is it diverse or not?
hmmmm, this is the first time i've ever heard people say that UAL isn't that diverse. I'm personally of international background myself and most of my friends are also international and of multi-ethnic backgrounds. There are also a lot of local students who are POC themselves, so maybe that wasn't taken into account too much as they are under home/eu status?
however I understand that my personal experience may not reflect the stats.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
16.81%
I need help researching courses (8)
7.08%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
5.31%
I need help with my personal statement (43)
38.05%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (28)
24.78%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
1.77%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (7)
6.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed