Tonsilitus after oral

Watch
Livmcart
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hii guys so I’ve been really worried lately, so I gave my boyfriend oral sex for the first time and found that I had a sore throat after it, I found myself checking my tonsils two days later and saw white inflamed spots on my tonsils, and I had a really swore throat and a fever. I quickly went to the doctor two days after and didn’t tell him about my sexual interaction and he just prescribed me penicillin and I’ve been taking that for the past week and a half, I have noticed a improvement in my tonsils but I only have a couple days left of treatment and I personally don’t thing they are going to be cleared up by then, is it possible I could have a std?
kingbb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
...means you're doing it right
AbzSaid
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by kingbb)
...means you're doing it right
hahaha lol
Livmcart
Rep:
?
Doing what right? Lol
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Livmcart)
Hii guys so I’ve been really worried lately, so I gave my boyfriend oral sex for the first time and found that I had a sore throat after it, I found myself checking my tonsils two days later and saw white inflamed spots on my tonsils, and I had a really swore throat and a fever. I quickly went to the doctor two days after and didn’t tell him about my sexual interaction and he just prescribed me penicillin and I’ve been taking that for the past week and a half, I have noticed a improvement in my tonsils but I only have a couple days left of treatment and I personally don’t thing they are going to be cleared up by then, is it possible I could have a std?
You should have told the doctor.... You've potentially been perscribed penicillin when you don't even need it.

Why would it even be a good idea to hide the potential cause of the issue to a qualified individual, confidentially?
Livmcart
Rep:
?
Because my father was in the room at the doctors
Last edited by Livmcart; 4 days ago
Deborah_C
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Could be viral or bacterial tonsillitis, could be Mononucleosis which can give you white spots on your tonsils, and yes, it could be an STD.
If it is no better by the time you've finished the penicillin, go back and see your doctor again. This time tell him/her everything, they won't be shocked or judge you, but it should help them give you the correct treatment.
Livmcart
Rep:
?
Thank you
Livmcart
Rep:
?
(Original post by Deborah_C)
Could be viral or bacterial tonsillitis, could be Mononucleosis which can give you white spots on your tonsils, and yes, it could be an STD.
If it is no better by the time you've finished the penicillin, go back and see your doctor again. This time tell him/her everything, they won't be shocked or judge you, but it should help them give you the correct treatment.
Thank you sm
AbzSaid
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Doing what right? Lol
oral
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Because my father was in the room with me
...while u were GIVING THE BJ...?!
Livmcart
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
...while u were GIVING THE BJ...?!
Bruh ofc not tf
Livmcart
Rep:
?
(Original post by AbzSaid)
oral
Dnt think ur supposed to get Tonsilitus after it tho lol
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Bruh ofc not tf
😏🤠🤣🤣🤣
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (84)
62.22%
No (51)
37.78%

Watched Threads