The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
hey i'm allocated to Ellerslie too!

Residence: Ellerslie Hall 37/41 Lyddon Te
Room: 97

If the price is 5400 pounds, does it mean that I got an en-suite?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
lingzy
hey i'm allocated to Ellerslie too!

Residence: Ellerslie Hall 37/41 Lyddon Te

If the price is 5400 pounds, does it mean that I got an en-suite?

97!??! it MIGHT be my ex's room!!!!
yeah you must be ensuite, mine is like a thousand pounds less than yours so you must be!
moving in the 20th?:biggrin:
Reply 3
heys then do you have any photos of that room? is it big?

i will be arriving in leeds on 14 september but will be going into temporary accommodation first. how about you?

is it possible to move in earlier (instead of 20 sept) ? gonna be a chore to move my things here and there :frown:

wow looking forward to see you there!
Reply 4
lingzy
heys then do you have any photos of that room? is it big?

i will be arriving in leeds on 14 september but will be going into temporary accommodation first. how about you?

is it possible to move in earlier (instead of 20 sept) ? gonna be a chore to move my things here and there :frown:

wow looking forward to see you there!

no I'm afraid I haven't got any pictures but yeah, it is quite big!

I will be moving in the 20th, that's when my contract starts. I'm not sure whether you can move in earlier, but don't worry about stuff cos we can always find a couple of people and help you out with your stuff!!!

in which room and annex are you going to be living?
Reply 5
Residence: Ellerslie Hall 37/41 Lyddon Terrence

ha i actually had mentioned it earlier. wow... can't wait to move in!!! actually how is it there? the laundry.... kitchen.... etc?
Reply 6
hey sorry I do have pictures of that room! if it is room 97, I haven't been able to get in contact with my ex cos she's on holiday and not using msn...but if you add me I'll send them to you and I'll tell you about the hall! you can find my contact on my profile :smile:

Latest