?
Report 5 days ago
I am a...
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I’ve never had a relationship before. Probably won’t have one due to me being me. 👍
Lady_syrine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
we all are grey😂
Anonymous #3
Report 5 days ago
2 months, got together October (she asked) then broke up December (she dumped over text, how weak), still hurts to this day
Lady_syrine
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Never had a relationship
why??
Lady_syrine
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
I am a...
we all are 😂
Lady_syrine
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
2 months, got together October (she asked) then broke up December (she dumped over text, how weak), still hurts to this day
that is so painful
but I'd be expecting worse because our relationship can't be the same after we broke up the first time
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Lady_syrine)
we all are 😂
I always will be!
Lady_syrine
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I always will be!
you can't say, we can find who we like
why did you say that, is that what you want or what you believe??
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
you can't say, we can find who we like
why did you say that, is that what you want or what you believe??
It’s what I believe, people don’t like me for who I am, I only have one friend.
WhisperWillow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
I have always been single, never been in any sort of relationship.
asif007
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
5 years ago, lasted 6 weeks.

Still single today but not for lack of trying. Age difference, meeting limited girls and just pure female ignorance are everything to blame.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Wow, I guess TSR is a safe haven for single pringles like us.
Last edited by Greywolftwo; 5 days ago
Lady_syrine
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It’s what I believe, people don’t like me for who I am, I only have one friend.
the question is, who are you
can we chat privately???
it's that possible
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
why??
I’m ugly. Constantly being rejected. When a girl says they like me aswell i always buy stupidly expensive gifts for them and they end up using me and saying nasty stuff about me such as I’m a freak due to a medical condition. I’ve got a small pp so they’ll end up cheating. My voice is like scraping nails on a chalkboard and I’m fat and ugly. That’s what people say to me daily
Lady_syrine
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I’m ugly. Constantly being rejected. When a girl says they like me aswell i always buy stupidly expensive gifts for them and they end up using me and saying nasty stuff about me such as I’m a freak due to a medical condition. I’ve got a small pp so they’ll end up cheating. My voice is like scraping nails on a chalkboard and I’m fat and ugly. That’s what people say to me daily
what you just said can make you commit suicide, you know that right???
don't make people say negative things about you.... you are not ugly, don't conclude because you are someone's soulmate.... don't take what people say to you.... this is a very serious issue
can we talk privately???
Lady_syrine
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I’ve been going to psychology because if it for almost 13 years as I’ve been bullied my whole life and yes I’ve thought about suicide multiple times as it’s just so lonely then when people say stuff like that it just totally knocks me down because I’m a nice guy you know but people never give me a chance to show them I’m actually a genuine friendly person I just always get judge on the way I look ill send you a message
I know that feeling
Joel 96
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Justbeingmyself)
Well I was quite shy for a long time, but pretty confident now. My problem the last few years though is I end up being too friendly (not intentionally) to girls but as a result they don't tend to see me as a dating option and date other guys instead. So I've just been working on aspects of my personality, to create that sort of attraction. Other times I've asked them out but then it's kind of died off before I could escalate, so will just have to be patient to find someone I click with
Yeah being way too friendly was also one of my faults early on in my life. It sucks, but you have to shape your personality to something that's more attractive.
Justbeingmyself
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Joel 96)
Yeah being way too friendly was also one of my faults early on in my life. It sucks, but you have to shape your personality to something that's more attractive.
Yeah it's true, can't be overly friendly, be funny and show desirable masculine qualities basically.
β0b
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I'll be honest, I came here thinking it was about pringles.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (43)
58.11%
No (17)
22.97%
Not sure (14)
18.92%

Watched Threads