single pringles wanna talk

Watch
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Last relationship only lasted a couple of months, had to break it off due to distance and not being able to see each other due to our busy schedules.
CharChar2106
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by β0b)
I'll be honest, I came here thinking it was about pringles.
hahahaha really?
β0b
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by CharChar2106)
hahahaha really?
yep. my thought process was a\s follows: single pringles... now, this COULD be talking about single people. but I find that very unlikely as pringles are a far better topic of discussion as it is a well-known question that the number of pringles chewed at a time directly influences a person's interest. I remember having 4 once and the chunks were too big and it hurt my throat upon swallowing. 1 pringle? NAAW that's wrong, the pringle gets all soggy. maybe that is what this discussion about? like one of those AMA things but its a person who only eats single pringles. what could I ask him? maybe why he would eat only one pringle at a time? or maybe he is able to have one pringle without eating the whole pack!!! if that's the case, he is a true legend and I must follow him. YES. THAT IS MY OBJECTIVE, I WILL FOLLOW THE MAN WHO EAT'S ONE PRINGLE AT A... oh, it's only about single people... pringles. i'll make a pringle discussion :3
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Single pringles unite!

Pm I’m bored
CharChar2106
Rep:
?
(Original post by β0b)
yep. my thought process was a\s follows: single pringles... now, this COULD be talking about single people. but I find that very unlikely as pringles are a far better topic of discussion as it is a well-known question that the number of pringles chewed at a time directly influences a person's interest. I remember having 4 once and the chunks were too big and it hurt my throat upon swallowing. 1 pringle? NAAW that's wrong, the pringle gets all soggy. maybe that is what this discussion about? like one of those AMA things but its a person who only eats single pringles. what could I ask him? maybe why he would eat only one pringle at a time? or maybe he is able to have one pringle without eating the whole pack!!! if that's the case, he is a true legend and I must follow him. YES. THAT IS MY OBJECTIVE, I WILL FOLLOW THE MAN WHO EAT'S ONE PRINGLE AT A... oh, it's only about single people... pringles. i'll make a pringle discussion :3
hahah this made me laugh
β0b
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
hahah this made me laugh
and yes, I did start a pringles discussion. no, no one is there and no I am not surprised or disappointed
CharChar2106
Rep:
?
(Original post by β0b)
and yes, I did start a pringles discussion. no, no one is there and no I am not surprised or disappointed
haha will join your chat tomorrow gtg for now baby bro is crying
ALikesGeetars
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Last relationship only lasted a couple of months, had to break it off due to distance and not being able to see each other due to our busy schedules.
Same here man, freakin sucks...

My ex also had quite bad taste in music and said that my taste in music (Metal) sounded like garbage!
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by ALikesGeetars)
Same here man, freakin sucks...

My ex also had quite bad taste in music and said that my taste in music (Metal) sounded like garbage!
Ah, a fellow metalhead. She just didn't know great music when she heard it man.
Anonymous #4
Report 3 days ago
this chat is for singles only.
when was your last relationship and how long did it last?
Haven't been in a proper relationship. Had a brilliant time with a guy who was a friend. Chatting literally everyday, met up a couple of times but never called any of them dates, don't know if he saw them as dates or not. Really started to like him a lot. Felt like he was flirting with me quite a bit as well but then one day he stopped talking to me :\
xxchloe_xx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I’m 19 and been single all my life😂
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
why would you ever refer to yourself as that...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (61)
62.89%
No (18)
18.56%
Not sure (18)
18.56%

Watched Threads