The Student Room Group

cambridge econ student

hey I'm a cambridge student studying economics. It's my 1st year at trinity college and was wondering what people thought of oxbridge students. so chuck some questions at me
Original post by ghhhhhhhhhh
hey I'm a cambridge student studying economics. It's my 1st year at trinity college and was wondering what people thought of oxbridge students. so chuck some questions at me

why do you sound like a student of Cambridge Polytechnic College?
Reply 2
Original post by A Rolling Stone
why do you sound like a student of Cambridge Polytechnic College

maybe it's just that im not as formal as people portray me to be

What were your gcse and a level grades?
What did you take?

Do you come from an asian family?
Reply 5
Original post by Prof. Tocher
Do you come from an asian family?

No

Do you like essays or maths more? How do you revise
Reply 7
Extra curricular or super curricular activities for year 12 students who had all of their extra curricular events and activities cancelled because of a pandemic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending