IRCampbell 123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi! I am doing advanced higher English this year and for my dissertation I am considering studying Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre. Is this a good comparison to do or is it too cliche? Would be grateful of any feedback or recommendations of other books! Thanks!
hollyyy1234
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
hello! i don't think thats cliche at all. for mine i did the scarlet letter which i thought was so cliche and predictable, obviously i haven't got the result back yet but i think it went well and i really enjoyed it. as long as you make the dissertation your own and argue, give evidence etc effectively, i don't see why not! good luck, i loved advanced higher english!
IRCampbell 123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by hollyyy1234)
hello! i don't think thats cliche at all. for mine i did the scarlet letter which i thought was so cliche and predictable, obviously i haven't got the result back yet but i think it went well and i really enjoyed it. as long as you make the dissertation your own and argue, give evidence etc effectively, i don't see why not! good luck, i loved advanced higher english!
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.78%
No (447)
66.22%

Watched Threads