AyyPapi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Hi I’ve been accepted into Warwick for History with an offer of ABB, lower than the usual AAA. The offer states that I must get at least an ABB in History and two other a levels - does this mean the A must be in history?
Admit-One
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Depends on the exact wording. Could you paste it in from your offer email/Track?
AyyPapi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
Depends on the exact wording. Could you paste it in from your offer email/Track?
’This offer is subject to you obtaining grades ABB in three A Levels including History and two further subjects. This offer excludes General Studies and Critical Thinking’
Admit-One
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by AyyPapi)
’This offer is subject to you obtaining grades ABB in three A Levels including History and two further subjects. This offer excludes General Studies and Critical Thinking’
Then it’s just ABB overall including History. If they needed you to get an A in History it would say something like “achieve an A in History and BB in two further subjects” or “ABB in three subjects including at least an A in History”.
AyyPapi
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago

Then it’s just ABB overall including History. If they needed you to get an A in History it would say something like “achieve an A in History and BB in two further subjects” or “ABB in three subjects including at least an A in History”.
Thank you so much for your help I’ve been stressing about that ever since exams have been cancelled
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (43)
59.72%
No (29)
40.28%

Watched Threads