Nipple Piercing on female

Watch
GlenDavies
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Question for professional piercers where poss

Guys I need some advice for the time being as my nipple piercing shop is closed due to the virus. I know asking online can be dangerous but I haven’t seen anything online that can answer my question as of yet...

I had my nipple pierced in February and have since had the straight bar length changed once and the ball size changed twice due to irritation and flat nipples pressing against either side of the ball.
I am still having trouble with this longer bar with the small balls.
What would the next step be as I really want to keep the piercing but I can tell my nipple is not happy lol..

Thanks a lot!
Appirition
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TDavis24)
Question for professional piercers where poss

Guys I need some advice for the time being as my nipple piercing shop is closed due to the virus. I know asking online can be dangerous but I haven’t seen anything online that can answer my question as of yet...

I had my nipple pierced in February and have since had the straight bar length changed once and the ball size changed twice due to irritation and flat nipples pressing against either side of the ball.
I am still having trouble with this longer bar with the small balls.
What would the next step be as I really want to keep the piercing but I can tell my nipple is not happy lol..

Thanks a lot!
I'm not a professional piercer but in your situation I would try a large ish diameter thin ring instead of using a bar.
GlenDavies
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi Thankyou. That sounds like a wise idea. I Will have to see what they piercer says once they open and just carry on caring for them as they are for now.
Appirition
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi Thankyou. That sounds like a wise idea. I Will have to see what they piercer says once they open and just carry on caring for them as they are for now.
You could get a ring online to save waiting however long it takes for things to get back to normal and shops reopening.
I suggest going for Titanium rather than the usual medical grade steel because your body might be reacting against the steel. Even though it should be medical grade steel some people's bodies react against it.
GlenDavies
Rep:
?
I’m just a little bit scared about ruining the healing process as I’ve read hoops are more likely to catch and cause the piercing to tear due to pressure. But I will certainly do some research and watch some videos on YouTube and see the best way to make the transition.
Again Thankyou for your time and recommendations.
Do you have nipple piercings?
Appirition
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I’m just a little bit scared about ruining the healing process as I’ve read hoops are more likely to catch and cause the piercing to tear due to pressure. But I will certainly do some research and watch some videos on YouTube and see the best way to make the transition.
Again Thankyou for your time and recommendations.
Do you have nipple piercings?
I've had both nipples pierced twice but they migrated out both times even though they were pierced almost behind the nipples the 2nd time.
I've had 1 other piercing migrate out as well but another 2 in the same area have been in for 15+ years without any issue.
GlenDavies
Rep:
?
Oh wow! One of mine has healed beautifully but the other is just being an ass lol
If you don’t mind me asking.. How long was it in before it migrated, what are the signs to look out for, and does it migrate through the piercer hole or does it come forwards (towards the tip of the nipple) ?
Appirition
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Oh wow! One of mine has healed beautifully but the other is just being an ass lol
If you don’t mind me asking.. How long was it in before it migrated, what are the signs to look out for, and does it migrate through the piercer hole or does it come forwards (towards the tip of the nipple) ?
They migrated towards the tip of each nipple, and the other one that migrated did a similar thing so there was less and less skin holding it in.
The first time my nipple piercings migrated took less than a year, the second time was probably more like 2 years.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (42)
48.28%
No, they should still go ahead (19)
21.84%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (26)
29.89%

Watched Threads