smhmyhead
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I need to update both my passport and create a student account for my student finance ... but I can't do anything because of this coronavirus stuff, all the banks around me are closed. The deadline is May, what do I do?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by smhmyhead)
I need to update both my passport and create a student account for my student finance ... but I can't do anything because of this coronavirus stuff, all the banks around me are closed. The deadline is May, what do I do?
Passports you can apply for online. (you can get a faster expewdited service if you pay slightly more)
Bank accounts you can apply for online.
What is the May deadline?
smhmyhead
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Passports you can apply for online. (you can get a faster expewdited service if you pay slightly more)
Bank accounts you can apply for online.
What is the May d
Thanks for the useful reply, the deadline to apply for student finance is May 15th I believe.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by smhmyhead)
Thanks for the useful reply, the deadline to apply for student finance is May 15th I believe.
Its not a hard deadline and if you get your application in after that it will still be processed and it just isnt guaranteed to be processed in time. With cv 19 everything could be delayed or postponed as there is no guarantee when unis will start. Just get your application in and started. They might accept your birth certificate ratehr than passport.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.78%
No (447)
66.22%

Watched Threads