withered.rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
When is the submission dates for teachers to submit estimates for their pupils.

Is it different for each subject?

Also, I have a deadline for AH English folio completion which would have been 4 May (date of exam), what will happen with this date, it is not fair to bring it forward.
Rizzler72
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello, not sure when the teachers have to submit their estimates for the pupil grading but we have projects for Biology and Physics that we had to have handed in by 23rd April. However due to the coronavirus, my AH Physics teacher told us to just keep working at the projects so they can use this for reference if the SQA ever eventually do ask for evidence of our grading. The date is still the same, and I imgaine that's consistent with other subjects too. Hope this helps.
withered.rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Rizzler72)
Hello, not sure when the teachers have to submit their estimates for the pupil grading but we have projects for Biology and Physics that we had to have handed in by 23rd April. However due to the coronavirus, my AH Physics teacher told us to just keep working at the projects so they can use this for reference if the SQA ever eventually do ask for evidence of our grading. The date is still the same, and I imgaine that's consistent with other subjects too. Hope this helps.
Thank you, you have been really helpful, I’ll just keep my fingers crossed that the date is the same for the deadline
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (212)
33.6%
No (419)
66.4%

Watched Threads