astudent1234567
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I currently hold an unconditional to LSE for Mathematics & Economics and also an unconditional to Warwick for MORSE. As someone career driven and fairly certain that I want to start my career in Investment Banking, I know LSE will be the better option for me. However, as a university I prefer Warwick. I need help choosing between the courses and would love some advice from people within the finance industry and how these two universities and courses hold.
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As both universities are brilliant for the respective courses I'd look more into the course content. What do you think you'd enjoy more or learn more from etc.
astudent1234567
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by MrMusician95)
As both universities are brilliant for the respective courses I'd look more into the course content. What do you think you'd enjoy more or learn more from etc.
Since I got my LSE offer, which I wasn't expecting to be honest, my head has been a little scrambled and would have to go through both thoroughly again. From what I can remember, I prefer the flexibility of the Warwick course but I think I would enjoy both courses. I'm just scared not going to LSE may meaning it would be harder for me to go into investment banking. Saying that, even though I think I'd enjoy Warwick more, I think I would still enjoy both!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (243)
33.75%
No (477)
66.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed