What time do you go to sleep?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I always sleep very very late 4-5AM and wake up in the afternoon 1-2PM. Idk why but my body thinks that this rhythm is better for it and I function better at night.

The problem with that is that I feel very lonely when everyone is sleeping and I'm awake. I also feel like I'm missing out on the parts of the day when everyone is their most active.

Is this normal? Should I change to a more 'regular' sleeping pattern?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
Same, I go to sleep at 2-3am even when I have early lectures so I'm always exhausted during the day, but I find it really hard to get to sleep before midnight now, even if I'm in bed at ten

If sleeping late is impacting your daily life, like making you feel fatigued during the day, maybe think about trying to change your sleep pattern, but if you feel fine and are happy with your sleep routine then stick to it
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Report 4 days ago
I'm normally asleep for like 10 tbh but woke up at 1pm today so here we are.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Same, I go to sleep at 2-3am even when I have early lectures so I'm always exhausted during the day, but I find it really hard to get to sleep before midnight now, even if I'm in bed at ten

If sleeping late is impacting your daily life, like making you feel fatigued during the day, maybe think about trying to change your sleep pattern, but if you feel fine and are happy with your sleep routine then stick to it
Same! Then I try to survive on excessive coffee until I am exhausted but even when I'm exhausted I won't sleep until 4-5, it's like my body doesn't accept it... When I don't have to wake up early though, then I sleep until 1-2 and I function normally.
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
I'm normally asleep for like 10 tbh but woke up at 1pm today so here we are.
For me, precious illusions only come after midnight; enjoy
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I'm literally the same at the moment, I sleep at around 6-7am and I wake up at 1pm.

I have a lot of work to do at the moment and I seem to focus better at night, so it's not ideal but it works for me.
Casmo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Lately I suffer from insomnia
Last edited by Casmo; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (81)
61.83%
No (50)
38.17%

Watched Threads