Help Me | Career Path

Watch this thread
Abdu_
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have finished studying A-Level Accounting, A-Level Mathematics and BTEC ICT. I enjoyed studying the mathematics however I HATE accounting/finance. I am not sure what I should study in university. I really want to work inside a Hospital but now it is too late as I haven’t studied any sciences. Is there any hospital jobs I still have a chance to go for, if so which degree should I study to achieve that job. I’m not sure what else I could do at university because I don’t want to do finance ever again and I don’t want to do a maths degree as my future options are just going to be all to do with finance. Help.
PetitePanda
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
Nursing? IT job where you could help fix anything techonology in hospitals?
username738914
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Abdu_)
I have finished studying A-Level Accounting, A-Level Mathematics and BTEC ICT. I enjoyed studying the mathematics however I HATE accounting/finance. I am not sure what I should study in university. I really want to work inside a Hospital but now it is too late as I haven’t studied any sciences. Is there any hospital jobs I still have a chance to go for, if so which degree should I study to achieve that job. I’m not sure what else I could do at university because I don’t want to do finance ever again and I don’t want to do a maths degree as my future options are just going to be all to do with finance. Help.
maths or maths + compsci and then a healthcare Informatics career comes to mind
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (79)
67.52%
In the post (5)
4.27%
Text (15)
12.82%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (18)
15.38%

Watched Threads