The Student Room Group

What's everyone doing now that exams are cancelled?

I've started studying for my biology SAT. after I'm done I'll do the other SATs alongside A2 biology, chem, and physics. How about y'all?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Chilling in lock down
Reply 2
are you planning on going to Uni in your country or somwhere else? what do you think you are going to do to now, have you changed your mind? it's super confusing
Original post by Meowmeownerd1
I've started studying for my biology SAT. after I'm done I'll do the other SATs alongside A2 biology, chem, and physics. How about y'all?

Studying.
Learning some German!
Thinking of picking up a new course online while I wait for something else to do.
oh I have no idea yet lmaooo
Original post by llksg90
are you planning on going to Uni in your country or somwhere else? what do you think you are going to do to now, have you changed your mind? it's super confusing
Original post by Treetop321
Learning some German!

that's nice! I'm learning Latin (:
that's nice! I'm learning Latin (:

That's easy
also, my school MIGHT have mocks so I'm studying for that too 😀 like wtf are they thinking (I'm in the ME and we have mocks late in the region)
Original post by BeautifulQueen
That's easy

if you're just reading it, it is OBVIOUSLY going to be easy, but if you're learning proper Latin along with the grammar then it's anything but
if you're just reading it, it is OBVIOUSLY going to be easy, but if you're learning proper Latin along with the grammar then it's anything but

Ego autem Etiam linguam Latinam!
Ego autem Etiam linguam Latinam!

that's cool, but then again, it also depends on where you're from. learning Arabic was a piece of cake for me while it's a nightmare for most
that's cool, but then again, it also depends on where you're from. learning Arabic was a piece of cake for me while it's a nightmare for most

I'm from Russia
I'm from Russia

Okay, good for you 😊🀷🏾*♀️
Okay, good for you 😊🀷🏾*♀️

Where are you from?
Where are you from?

I'm South Asian
I'm South Asian

It sounds like a fetching, glamorous place to live in!
It sounds like a fetching, glamorous place to live in!

Innit?
awww nooooo!!! that's sad β˜ΉοΈπŸ˜”

Quick Reply

Latest