studybuddy1302
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Do you guys recommend me buying medify for ucat and if so which one cos there’s cram study and prepare which one is the best to use?
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hey are you applying for medicine in September 2021?
I haven't got medify I think it's a bit expensive but I have a book
It's called 1250 ukat practice questions third edition by Olivier Picard and yeah
It's on Amazon if you want to buy it?
Sorry idk much about medify but I've heard really good reviews on it but also about this book
Hellohsjakodsmka
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Hellohsjakodsmka)
Hey are you applying for medicine in September 2021?
I haven't got medify I think it's a bit expensive but I have a book
It's called 1250 ukat practice questions third edition by Olivier Picard and yeah
It's on Amazon if you want to buy it?
Sorry idk much about medify but I've heard really good reviews on it but also about this book
(Original post by studybuddy1302)
Do you guys recommend me buying medify for ucat and if so which one cos there’s cram study and prepare which one is the best to use?
Sorry I didn't even answer your question haha
Umm I think prepare would be better because it's not like your revising for it 2 months before ygm
You have a long time until the real exam
MAD103
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Medify was definitely the best resource for me
fernjean56
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hey, i applied for 2020 start (sat my ucat middle of September) and for the preparing for the ucat i did a week Kaplan course (in last week of July), which gave me the ucat strategies book (really helpful) and score higher on the ucat 1500 questions. I also got the 1250 ucat practice questions third edition book (i got books after exams but only started using them when i went to the Kaplan course). The Kaplan course was good for the strategies and having someone in person to ask for help from and work your way through their questions. Kaplan online though wasn't that great and i wasn't able to use it to revise with it. The 1250 ucat practice questions is good for trickier questions, but like all of these doing lots of questions helps. I got 1 month of medify before the ucat and it was the best supply, because i had done all of this other prep before using it i didn't use their strategies bit but their questions and mocks are really good and i would recommend getting it sooo much. The questions and mocks on the ucat website are alright but not reflective of the actual thing. Not sure what's happening this year with sessions with the coronavirus and stuff because you don't want to burnout when preparing. Hope that helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (43)
60.56%
No (28)
39.44%

Watched Threads