crimsonrose3205
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
for the next 3 weeks i will learn Japanese learning a minimum of 10 words a day 2 craft/art projects a week and go running every other day.
i have nominate for my challenge buddy IRL my sister. i will try to update daily. hope you enjoy
Last edited by crimsonrose3205; 1 week ago
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by crimsonrose3205)
for the next 3 weeks i will learn Japanese learning a minimum of 10 words a day 2 craft projects a week and go running every other day.
i have nominate for my challenge buddy IRL my sister. i will try to update daily. hope you enjoy
Wow, that's quite a challenge. Good luck!
crimsonrose3205
Rep:
?
(Original post by Oxford Mum)
Wow, that's quite a challenge. Good luck!
thanks
crimsonrose3205
Rep:
?
i just finished learning my Japanese words for today. today i did colors in total i did 13 words. i basically took 13 revision cards and divided them into 3 i then wrote the colour on front in English and then in the middle wrote the colour in hiragana them used english letters for what the characters read on the back.
Attached files
PilboBaggins
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
for the next 3 weeks i will learn Japanese learning a minimum of 10 words a day 2 craft projects a week and go running every other day.
These are some great challenges! I tried learning Japanese but I have to be honest I gave up too quickly... you've inspired me to give it another go.

Can't wait to follow along. Good luck!
TortoiseSheldon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They sound like really good challenges, best of luck, can't wait to see what your craft projects are going to be :woo:
crimsonrose3205
Rep:
?
(Original post by PilboBaggins)
These are some great challenges! I tried learning Japanese but I have to be honest I gave up too quickly... you've inspired me to give it another go.

Can't wait to follow along. Good luck!
thanks. although Japanese is hard i find it really fun. when learning a language i find it best to turn it into a game which you will see me do in the future. if you want to learn you could try duolingo
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
woot woot! The cards look lovely!
Did your sister agree to do the challenge too?
i just finished learning my Japanese words for today. today i did colors in total i did 13 words. i basically took 13 revision cards and divided them into 3 i then wrote the colour on front in English and then in the middle wrote the colour in hiragana them used english letters for what the characters read on the back.
Love your first update :party:
Keep up the amazing stuff :borat:
RareNebulas
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news those cards look amazing! but isnt いろ pronounced iro not ito?
crimsonrose3205
Rep:
?
(Original post by RareNebulas)
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news those cards look amazing! but isnt いろ pronounced iro not ito?
your right guess i wrote it down wrong thank you for noticing so i can correct it
BlinkyBill
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I love these flashcards! I'm learning 10 Italian words a week as part of my challenge - 10 a day is so awesome! I might borrow your idea for my own flash cards - so cool!
crimsonrose3205
Rep:
?
so for my first craft project this week i painted a piggy bank it isn't very good but i really love it.
Attached files
chloea1920
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Crafting is really keeping me occupied at the moment during lock down - i purchased a huge range of items at https://www.novatrimmings.co.uk/ in the wholesale section - definately keeping my mind at bay
Moonbow
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I'm learning to crochet requests from my friends, currently on a chubby koala
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
for the next 3 weeks i will learn Japanese learning a minimum of 10 words a day 2 craft/art projects a week and go running every other day.
This is a great challenge! I am loving your use of flashcards, they're one of my favourite ways to learn. And the positivity stickers on your laptop are brilliant! Good luck
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
so for my first craft project this week i painted a piggy bank it isn't very good but i really love it.
so cute!!!
crimsonrose3205
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
today i went for a run and then did my Japanese words for today. today they were weather and seasons. i did it in a match up game style so it took a while then, my dog trampled all over it and broke it. (which is really annoying) i will probably try to fix it tonight and put a picture of it online tomorrow. tomorrow i will to do basic sayings in Japanese and make some cool soap.
Manooka
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
today i went for a run and then did my Japanese words for today. today they were weather and seasons. i did it in a match up game style so it took a while then, my dog trampled all over it and broke it. (which is really annoying) i will probably try to fix it tonight and put a picture of it online tomorrow. tomorrow i will to do basic sayings in Japanese and make some cool soap.
That's awesome! I just found out you can run in place at home too might challenge myself to try it
I picked up a lot of Farsi and find it difficult to put sentences together so would like to continue to learn it fluently. I find I'm a visual learner when it comes to languages and learns best just listening to people speak it ie. TV or in practice. Do you find different ways of learning Japanese easier than others?
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Making soap? That sounds awesome!
crimsonrose3205
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
okay so i don't have any images for my Japanese today as did it via app. but do have some images of the soap i made however it is still in the mold as it needs to dry/harden overnight. i also took my dog on a walk around the woods for his birthday treat as well as giving him a loads of treat and hugs. so happy 11th birthday Mack.

p.s images are bad quality. sorry
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (60)
48.39%
No, they should still go ahead (29)
23.39%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (35)
28.23%

Watched Threads