Can I still apply to universities? help!

Watch
amber2106
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
I know it's is very late in the application process but I really wish to apply to university and go this year. I am an external candidate and have got private tutors for my subjects that could give me a predicted grade. Is it still possible for me to apply, I know ucas applications are not completely shut.
Especially with the current situation, do you think universities will be more lenient when it comes to university applications.
If anyone has gone through a similar situation regarding late university applications, any help or advice would really be appreciated.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by amber2106)
I know it's is very late in the application process but I really wish to apply to university and go this year. I am an external candidate and have got private tutors for my subjects that could give me a predicted grade. Is it still possible for me to apply, I know ucas applications are not completely shut.
Especially with the current situation, do you think universities will be more lenient when it comes to university applications.
If anyone has gone through a similar situation regarding late university applications, any help or advice would really be appreciated.
Hey amber2106

It's definitely not too late to apply for university! Universities are aware of the situation and know that it is not ideal for this process!

As you said, UCAS applications are still open, and the government is doing what it can to make sure that everyone still comes out of this with the ability to apply to university.

You can see UCAS updates on the situation here: https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/a...latest-updates

Best of luck,

Mia
amber2106
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hey amber2106

It's definitely not too late to apply for university! Universities are aware of the situation and know that it is not ideal for this process!

As you said, UCAS applications are still open, and the government is doing what it can to make sure that everyone still comes out of this with the ability to apply to university.

You can see UCAS updates on the situation here: https://www.ucas.com/undergraduate/a...latest-updates

Best of luck,

Mia
Thanks so much for reassuring me.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by amber2106)
Thanks so much for reassuring me.
Hi there amber2106

You're welcome and good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (45)
60%
No (30)
40%

Watched Threads