Emotional 😭😭😭

Watch
Ratchet Hoe
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
We are all going through the same situation, but personally, I feel like I have been dragged after working so hard.

For my first component at a level year 13 I have done very well and was finally getting into component 2 but with the lockdown, it has restricted me and I pretty much cant do anything that I would like to do. I am scared that my grade with definitely be lower than I am able to achieve due to it, and we are still expected to do component 2 which has made me finally hit 'NOPE. I cant carry on like this'

I genuinely don't know what to do as the environment I have at the moment isn't the best for practical as I dont even have the facilities that I need. I am over it
dead ting!!!
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ratchet Hoe)
We are all going through the same situation, but personally, I feel like I have been dragged after working so hard.

For my first component at a level year 13 I have done very well and was finally getting into component 2 but with the lockdown, it has restricted me and I pretty much cant do anything that I would like to do. I am scared that my grade with definitely be lower than I am able to achieve due to it, and we are still expected to do component 2 which has made me finally hit 'NOPE. I cant carry on like this'

I genuinely don't know what to do as the environment I have at the moment isn't the best for practical as I dont even have the facilities that I need. I am over it
just bash out life
u can do it
Ratchet Hoe
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by dead ting!!!)
just bash out life
u can do it
What does that mean? πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
dead ting!!!
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ratchet Hoe)
What does that mean? πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
do u not speak slang, or ar u not from uk
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.68%
No (449)
66.32%

Watched Threads