ZERO information on uni work...

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

I completely understand that there is a pandemic going on and the strikes put everything to the back of the queue but so far there has been 0 information as to what the procedure is at my university. I have been on our online system and there is a few tasks to do but no one has emailed to confirm this, so there has been nobody else that has done the task (discussion board around the subject).

Should I email the tutor or just leave it and get on with assignments and other things that need to be done?

I don't want to be a whinny .... but I need to know what I am meant to be doing!

Thanks
Anonymous #1
Whiny* or however you spell it!
MWills99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You should definitely email your tutor. This is important and they should be giving you this information
Mr Wednesday
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MWills99)
You should definitely email your tutor. This is important and they should be giving you this information
The university management is probably developing a policy on how to handle remote exams etc right now, so your tutor may not be able to tell you anything definitive immediately. Best to assume that any report hand in deadlines etc remain the same and that some form of exam will take place as per your existing schedule and just crack on with work and revision as normal until you hear otherwise. Also time to set up some Skype study groups with your course mates if you are not doing that already so you can bash ideas about and stay connected.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

I completely understand that there is a pandemic going on and the strikes put everything to the back of the queue but so far there has been 0 information as to what the procedure is at my university. I have been on our online system and there is a few tasks to do but no one has emailed to confirm this, so there has been nobody else that has done the task (discussion board around the subject).

Should I email the tutor or just leave it and get on with assignments and other things that need to be done?

I don't want to be a whinny .... but I need to know what I am meant to be doing!

Thanks
Are you talking about summative or formative work?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
Are you talking about summative or formative work?
Hi,

Both really, I currently have assignments due which all of the deadlines have been moved to allow extra time to be completed which is fine. However, for weekly classes, one subject has put things on the system to do and emailed us about it, the other two subjects haven't emailed or put material online.

However, I emailed my tutor today and he has said to concentrate on assignments due and then there will be a plan put in place for after the break.

Thanks for your reply anyway!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (339)
34.66%
No (639)
65.34%

Watched Threads