Student finance england postgrad question

Watch
SamR1996
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I am in the process for applying for a postgrad loan and went on SF. Put in the very basic info eg-nationality, course start date etc. And it keeps saying they can't give me a loan at this time. I think I easily hit the criteria. I imagine it's something to do with corona, but thought that you could still apply online despite the offices being closed...? I'm confused can anyone help!?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SamR1996)
Hi, I am in the process for applying for a postgrad loan and went on SF. Put in the very basic info eg-nationality, course start date etc. And it keeps saying they can't give me a loan at this time. I think I easily hit the criteria. I imagine it's something to do with corona, but thought that you could still apply online despite the offices being closed...? I'm confused can anyone help!?
Why not tell us how you meed the criteria?

Presumably you get full undergrad student loan and imaintenance?
SatsumaConsumer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The same thing just happened to me - I'm not sure why either.
SamR1996
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I found this-

'Postgraduate and part-time undergraduate student finance applications for academic year 2020 to 2021 are scheduled to open later this year. We will keep you updated on our social media channels.'

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/guidance...ctive-students

So guess that's the answer
SatsumaConsumer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SamR1996)
So I found this-

'Postgraduate and part-time undergraduate student finance applications for academic year 2020 to 2021 are scheduled to open later this year. We will keep you updated on our social media channels.'

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/guidance...ctive-students

So guess that's the answer
Thank you, that's a weight off my mind! 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (295)
34.26%
No (566)
65.74%

Watched Threads