Jones448
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Why aren't BTEC students having predicted grades? It feels impossible to do online classes as it really doesn't have the same benefits of working in class.
Lshort17
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
If you have an exam that is cancelled you should get a predicted grade like a level students for that.

For my course they have relaxed the deadlines from BTEC so it isn’t so much pressure, unsure if that is the same as elsewhere
Jones448
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Lshort17)
If you have an exam that is cancelled you should get a predicted grade like a level students for that.

For my course they have relaxed the deadlines from BTEC so it isn’t so much pressure, unsure if that is the same as elsewhere
I haven't heard much about it. Seems like we are just carrying on as normal and my tutors even seem stressed
Lshort17
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Jones448)
I haven't heard much about it. Seems like we are just carrying on as normal and my tutors even seem stressed
I know! Its really annoying as us BTEC lot seem to be left in the dark. I was thinking do we carry on as normal? But my college seems to know hardly anything and just repeat what BTEC are saying which is no help. I wish they were clearer as to what is happening!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (45)
60%
No (30)
40%

Watched Threads