gilliewolf
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How do you think schools will give you assessments towards a levels?
Is anyone still revising for a levels?
Calebb
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by gilliewolf)
How do you think schools will give you assessments towards a levels?
Is anyone still revising for a levels?
I am finishing off all my coursework (I take DT) but for Maths and Physics I am just finishing off the courses independently at home, from what I have seen from the news and what my school has told me they shouldn’t need anymore information to decide our grades
gilliewolf
Rep:
?
(Original post by Calebb)
I am finishing off all my coursework (I take DT) but for Maths and Physics I am just finishing off the courses independently at home, from what I have seen from the news and what my school has told me they shouldn’t need anymore information to decide our grades
I do physics aswell and I am just doing Astro. Will you still revise or will you only revise the subjects you will need at uni?
Calebb
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I do physics aswell and I am just doing Astro. Will you still revise or will you only revise the subjects you will need at uni?
I am going on to do Civil Engineering at Uni in September (hopefully) so will probably keep myself refreshed with the mechanics stuff in physics as well as maths in general
gilliewolf
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=Calebb;87834280]I am going on to do Civil Engineering at Uni in September (hopefully) so will probably keep myself refreshed with the mechanics stuff in physics as well as maths in general[/
I am going on to do Civil Engineering at Uni in September (hopefully) so will probably keep myself refreshed with the mechanics stuff in physics as well as maths in general
Where do you wanna go?
Calebb
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am going on to do Civil Engineering at Uni in September (hopefully) so will probably keep myself refreshed with the mechanics stuff in physics as well as maths in general[/

Where do you wanna go?
Sheffield or Cardiff
gilliewolf
Rep:
?
Sheffield or Cardiff
Aeronautical at Southampton or Loughborough but Sheffield is my second
?Hannah?
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i am going to be completing my coursework and undertaking any assessed work by the teachers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (214)
33.7%
No (421)
66.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise