Jane SHE
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
Hi there,

I am an international applicant and applied for Durham Doctoral Studentships in Durham university. I haven't heard any from them since I applied for it and I wonder if this will be delayed due to the COVID-19.

Did anyone here also applied for it? If so, have you heard back from your department or school?

Thank you.
cyberviral
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I am also an international applicant too. I am currently working in Newcastle (near Durham) though. I applied for Durham MBA recently and the portal said 8 weeks for processing MBA application. And yes there are some impacts due to COVID but not something that would prevent anyone from performing their duties. I think PhD and MBA are both handled by staff from DUBS (Durham University Business School). I recently spoke to someone from the team and I personally feel they are fully operational with contingencies in place. Moreover, I sent an email to one of the staff member and I got a response within 3 hrs. Also, I know someone who has got an MBA offer from DUBS at mid Feb 2020 timeframe. So that is why I am sure it is BAU (Business As Usual) over at DUBS. I wish you all the very best for the future. Stay healthy and have fun !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (45)
60%
No (30)
40%

Watched Threads