LDogGamer
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
What are the differences between 'Remains' and 'Charge of the Light Brigade' because I really can't think of any. Would appreciate the help ASAP it's for my school work. Already planned out all of my other paragraphs just need a last difference for my last paragraph, thanks.
Mavs04
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LDogGamer)
What are the differences between 'Remains' and 'Charge of the Light Brigade' because I really can't think of any. Would appreciate the help ASAP it's for my school work. Already planned out all of my other paragraphs just need a last difference for my last paragraph, thanks.
Remains depicts the harsh reality of war/conflict, and presents it in a more negative light. Charge of the Light Brigade is glorifying war, and presenting it as something that should be remembered, not something as harsh or real as in remains - this might be because it’s not from the perspective of a soldier who was there like in remains. Light also symbolises truth and justice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (268)
15.52%
Uncertainty around my education (272)
15.75%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (174)
10.08%
Isolating with family (120)
6.95%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (78)
4.52%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (145)
8.4%
Loneliness (170)
9.84%
Financial worries (67)
3.88%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (156)
9.03%
Exposure to negative news/social media (124)
7.18%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (153)
8.86%

Watched Threads